LoCA Road Trip
September 1 – October 6, 2012
In celebration of California Wine Month, Lodi vintners invite you to embark on a Road Trip and experience the best that Lodi Wine Country has to offer! Travel from winery to winery while taking in each of the winery’s engaging and unique activities such as vineyard hayrides or bicycle tours, port blending, cooking & cheese-making classes, grape stomps & bottling demonstrations, and winemaker dinners under the stars.
Have we convinced you to come for a visit? Don’t forget to bring along your LoCA Road Trip Passport – your all-access pass to exclusive discounts toward events, wine, and merchandise from over 45 Participating Wineries!
Your LoCA Road Trip Passport also entitles you to special offers at participating restaurants, lodgings, and businesses. Come back as many times as you’d like during the passport dates to explore all that Lodi Wine Country has to offer! Passport must be present to receive special offers. Please visit the Activities Calendar to see a complete list of winery events scheduled to take place during the dates of the passport.
Passports ARE ON SALE NOW for a mere $15!
Passport is valid from September 1st through October 6th, 2012. All special offers and/or discounts listed in the Passport apply only throughout the dates of the LoCA Road Trip (9/1 – 10/6/2012).
Stay & Play in Lodi, CA…
Take advantage of special offers and discounts from the following Lodi hotels, restaurants, and businesses.
PURCHASE YOUR PASSPORT NOW!
Advance Passport Sales:
- Online – You may purchase passports online until Friday, September 28, 2012 at 11:59pm.
- Phone – Phone purchases can be made by calling (209) 365-0621 until Friday, September 28, 2012 at 4:59pm.
- In-Person – The Lodi Wine & Visitor Center (2545 W. Turner Road) will sell passports during regular business hours (10am-5pm daily) until Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 4:59pm.
**ALL PASSPORTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**
- Passports purchased before August 31, 2012 at 4:59pm will be mailed to you. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery. If you cannot allow for delivery time, please purchase your passports in person at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center or by calling (209) 365-0621 and opting for Will Call.
- Passports purchased after August 31, 2012 at 5:00 PM will have the option of being mailed OR held at Will Call for pick-up at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center during the dates of the passport.
General Passport Information:
- All special offers and/or discounts listed in the Passport are valid ONLY THROUGHOUT THE DATES OF THE LOCA ROAD TRIP (9/1 – 10/6/2012)
- Any discounts and/or special offers apply per person, per passport. Please be prepared to show your passport at each winery or business in order to receive exclusive discounts or special offers.
- Passport holders must be at least 21 years of age. Please be prepared to show identification at participating wineries.
- Any participating winery reserves the right to revoke the Passport of any consumer who by their actions poses a danger to themselves, other guests, winery personnel, or winery property.
- Limos, buses and groups of 8 or more must call each winery in advance to schedule an appointment. This courtesy will ensure a good experience and the best service for all visitors to Lodi Wine Country.
A friendly reminder that even great wines should be enjoyed in moderation.