Lodi Road Trip Passport
SEPTEMBER 1st-30th, 2013
Join the Lodi Appellation’s growers and vintners this September as they celebrate California Wine Month with the 2nd annual Lodi Road Trip Passport. Participate in fun and engaging Activities like cycling excursions, vineyard tours, barrel tasting and bottling demonstrations, grape stomps, wine and cheese pairing classes, live music, winemaker dinners, and more!
Purchase your Lodi Road Trip Passport to receive exclusive discounts toward activities, wine tastings and bottle or case purchases from over 45 Participating Lodi Wineries.
ENTER TO WIN: Get your passport stamped at at least 8 participating wineries and be entered to win a Lodi Wine Weekend Getaway and more!
STAY & PLAY IN LODI, CA…
Your passport also entitles you to Special Offers & Discounts from Lodi hotels, restaurants, and businesses.
PURCHASE YOUR PASSPORT TODAY!
Passports are now in stock! Lodi Road Trip Passports are valid from September 1st-30th, 2013. All special offers/discounts listed in the passport are valid ONLY during the dates of the Lodi Road Trip Passport (9.1.2013 – 9.30.2013).
ADVANCE PASSPORT SALES:
- Online – Available until Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:59pm.
- Phone – By calling (209) 365-0621 until Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:59pm.
- In-Person – At the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center (2545 W. Turner Road, Lodi, CA 95242) during normal business hours (10am-5pm daily) until Monday, September 30th, 2013 at 4:59pm.
**ALL PASSPORTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**
- Passports purchased on or before August 23 via online or phone will be mailed. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery. If you cannot allow for delivery time, please purchase your passports in person at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center or by calling (209) 365-0621 and opting for Will Call.
- Passports purchased after August 23 via online or phone will have the option of being mailed OR held at Will Call for pick-up at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center during the dates of the passport.
GENERAL PASSPORT INFORMATION:
- All special offers/discounts listed in the Passport are valid ONLY THROUGHOUT THE DATES OF THE LODI ROAD TRIP (9.1.2013 – 9.30.2013)
- Any discounts/special offers apply per person, per passport. Please be prepared to show your passport at each winery or business in order to receive exclusive discounts or special offers.
- Passport holders must be at least 21 years of age. Please be prepared to show identification at participating wineries.
- Any participating winery reserves the right to revoke the Passport of any consumer who by their actions poses a danger to themselves, other guests, winery personnel, or winery property.
- Limos, buses and groups of 8 or more must call each winery in advance to schedule an appointment. This courtesy will ensure a good experience and the best service for all visitors to Lodi Wine Country.
A friendly reminder that even great wines should be enjoyed in moderation.